The LUMINITA Mini
The Luminita Mini is a luxury concrete fire table that has a modern design and provides an interesting illusion and unexpectedly radiates fire! This table has a very literal tiny, tiny footprint! It uses a one pound (1 lb) Coleman propane tank allowing for elegance and fire, even on smaller patios or tiny spaces! The tank is easily accessible and hidden within the leg of the table, giving it an awe-inspiring look because there is no cumbersome propane tank or gas line.
We recommend using a refillable propane adapter so you can refill the smaller tanks at a fraction of the cost. The average burn time from on one tank is around 2 hours, depending on how high you make the flame.
In our design series for the "Cracked Concrete" the Luminita is little sister to the grand Phoenix fire table. This outdoor fire table features a beautiful and enticing design you won’t find ANYWHERE else. We design, handcraft, and manufacture them right here in Phoenix, not some big box store factory in another country! We are happy to share and provide photos with you as we build your table and any upgraded features based on customization options.
A Luminita is as unique as you, hand poured with love, intention and built to last. Trust us, this table will compliment your entertaining space and win the heart of your guests!
Please allow a 4–6-week lead time as these are made to order!
~~ local Phoenix pick up~~
Will call is open by appointment only; When your order is ready we'll send you an email to schedule a time with will-call.
Use Promo Code "will call" for 10% off your order (local pickup only)
We also do custom designs!! Do you have a specific height or size you are looking for? Schedule a free consultation with us today!
Want even more burn time? See our other standard product, The Luminita Tall which can fit a BBQ propane tank underneath!
- Dimensions: 45" L x 22.5" W x 16.5" H
- Material: Steel frame and concrete top using high performance GFRC (glass fiber reinforced concrete)
- Approx. 135 Lbs.
- Fuel Types: 1lb Coleman Propane Tanks
- Locally crafted
- Base Price:
- Concrete only top (no side steel on concrete top)
- Standard steel base, made to rust and weather for a rustic/industrial look
- White stone fire media
- We recommend upgrading our premium tempered fire glass which is sold separately
- Magnetic door to hide propane tank
- Matching crack design on the base of each leg using plasma cut steel
- Metal Edging +150
- Protect your concrete top with a steel frame around the concrete.
- Patina Upgrade: +200
- Add elegance with an Acid Etched steel base.
- We'll treat all the steel on the table with our Black Magic patina, leaving you with a one of kind work of art right on the sides of your table. Each one turns out slightly different.
- Clear coated to reduce rust
- Polished Steel Finish +250
- We hand polish and shine every inch of exposed steel which gives the table a more contemporary look. Polished steel has a unique look, it's shiny like stainless, but has characteristics of mild steel
- Clear coated to reduce rusting
- Stainless Steel Base and Concrete Edging +800
- This metal choice is the best of the best and has a high-end look.
- Precision Tig Welding
- Least amount of required maintenance and the best rust resistance option
- Terrazzo Top +200
- We grind down the top of the concrete to expose the aggregate under the surface. It creates a unique thumbprint of your table.
Return and Refund Policy
If you are not happy with your purchase, Call us! YOU are our TOP Priority! We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and we will always make it right!
There is a 30 day warranty for manufacturing defects.
Luminita Care Sheet